00:41 - Ellen’s Superpower: Knowing what her pets are thinking. (Observation and Paying Attention to Non-Verbal Cues.)
10:33 - Shareholder and Stakeholder Economies
18:30 - Termination of Employment Contracts
- Emergent and Deliberate Strategy
27:44 - Collective Action – Why aren’t tech workers organizing more?
- Amazon Reinstates Fired Warehouse Worker After Employees Strike
- The Potential Usefulness and Benefits of Unions
- Project Maven
37:47 - Moving in the Direction of Stakeholder Value – What do we do next?
- Anjuan Simmons – Lending Privilege
- Talk to Your Coworkers: Build Connections; Network Architecture
- Explore Worker Power
- Manager Boards
John: A reminder of the value of collective action.
Rein: Tech workers are workers and workers have more in common with other workers than they do with bosses.
Aaron: The practical ways of implementing collective action in tech.
To make a one-time donation so that we can continue to bring you more content and transcripts like this, please do so at paypal.me/devreps. You will also get an invitation to our Slack community this way as well.Support Greater Than Code